Guten Editor Blocks adds the beautiful blocks design and configuration you can create a nicer page within minutes.
List of Gutenberg Blocks
- Icon Box Block
- Image Box Block
- Call to Action Block
If any query related to plugin, Please feel free to ask questions here in the support section, we reply to every question!
We also have a forum on www.themevedanta.com for feature requests.
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- Type “guten-editor-blocks” into the Search and hit Enter.
- Locate the Guten Editor Blocks plugin in the list of search results and click Install Now.
- Once installed, click the Activate link.
It can also be installed manually.
- Download the Guten Editor Blocks plugin from WordPress.org.
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the Plugins screen.
- Locate Guten Editor Blocks in the list and click the Activate link.
- Can I get support for the editor use?
We reply to every question about the editor on the forum here, just ask 🙂
- Do I need Gutenberg to use Guten Editor Blocks?
Yes, you will need to install the Gutenberg plugin to use Guten Editor Blocks. Eventually, Gutenberg (the block editor) will be merged into WordPress and you won’t need the plugin.
- Does Guten Editor Blocks slowing down my website?
The plugin has almost NO impact on page load, it’s only loaded during the edition process.
- Is Guten Editor Blocks free?
Yes, totally free of charge.
Contributors & Developers
“Guten Editor Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Solve some bugs and improve style.
- Initial release on WordPress.org.